Our Women's Health Outpatient Research Facility
Phase 2-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials
Aventiv Research provides women’s health outpatient clinical research trials in a modern 1,500 square foot facility located at 921-B Jasonway Avenue, Columbus OH 43214. Our research center offers a comfortable reception area, private exam rooms, patient lounge, conference room, and free parking. A referring hospital, local labs and radiology facilities are all nearby.
Women’s Health Outpatient Facilities Overview:
We utilize CRIO, the industry’s leading eSource, CTMS, and eRegulatory software for clinical trial sites. CRIO, is a holistic paperless platform for conducting clinical trials that reduces data errors, streamlines regulatory workflows and accelerate timelines.
- Phase 2-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials
- 1,500 square foot outpatient facility
- 1 private exam room
- Patient lounge with snacks and beverages
- Meal delivery available
- Wireless internet
- Conference room
- IATA and CLIA certification
- -20 degree freezer
- ABPM, Holters, Infusions, IVs, ECGs, Spirometry, Serial PKs
- Locked, monitored drug room
- Annually calibrated equipment
- Dedicated lab area with ambient centrifuges
- Dedicated monitoring area with internet, printer and fax access
- Locked, fire-resistant storage for archived materials
- Documentation of temperature logs taken daily of both freezer and refrigerator
- Riverside Methodist Hospital is located 1 mile away
- Contracts with local labs and radiology facilities
- Onsite DEXA
View enrolling studies at our Women’s Health location.
Aventiv Research is IATA certified. The IATA (International Air Transport Association) has specific guidelines for handling and transportation of dangerous goods/hazardous substances. All personnel handling these substances require certification. Learn More About IATA Certification.
Aventiv Research Laboratories are CLIA certified. Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA). This program monitors all clinical laboratories for compliance to federal (42 Code of Federal Regulations Part 493 Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 – CLIA) and state requirements (Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3725 Plasmapheresis Centers) Learn More About CLIA certified.
Ready to Learn More?
If you are a sponsor interested in learning more about Aventiv Research and our phase 2-4 clinical study capabilities, please contact Rachel Flora at (614) 336-7880 x 2011 or email@example.com.