Aventiv Research offers clinical trials in Columbus on high cholesterol and high triglycerides to discover advances in medical knowledge for the conditions. Around 71 million American adults and 38.6% of adults in Columbus have high low-density LDL (lipoprotein) or the “bad” type of cholesterol, according to the CDC.
Most often, to combat high cholesterol or high triglycerides, weight loss, a healthy diet, and exercise is strongly recommended, and in some cases, medication.
High Cholesterol Clinical Trials Now Enrolling
Aventiv Research has participated in numerous high cholesterol clinical trials over the years. Currently, we are actively enrolling in a research study. Qualifications include:
- Men and women 18 years of age or older
- High triglycerides diagnosis
The purpose of this study is to evaluate an investigational medication to treat the condition. Qualifying applications may receive compensation.
What is the Purpose of Clinical Trials for High Cholesterol?
High cholesterol clinical trials can contribute to understanding and fighting the condition, covering topics such as:
- Genetic factors that may increase or decrease risk for high cholesterol/triglycerides
- Environmental factors that may increase or decrease risk for high cholesterol/triglycerides
- If, and how, specific medications and therapies can help those suffering from high cholesterol/triglycerides
- Discovering how effective education is for improving the quality of life of those
No matter the disease or condition, all clinical trials depend on patients working with medical professionals to understand how each test is, or is not working. Participation is crucial to keep the process moving.
What are the Benefits of Enrolling in a High Cholesterol Clinical Trial?
There are a number of benefits associated with participating in high cholesterol clinical trial:
- It provides patients with close medical evaluation and attention from a team of physicians and research coordinators – at no cost to you
- Physical examinations
- Laboratory tests
- Counseling on lifestyle management
- Access to innovative therapies that are not publicly available
- It provides medical professionals with increasingly important data
And, don’t forget, you’ll receive compensation for time and travel for each visit to Aventiv sites (depends on individual trial)!
Interested in Enrolling in a High Cholesterol Clinical Trial with Aventiv?
If you’re interested in signing up for a high cholesterol/triglycerides clinical trial, click here. We also accept healthy volunteers for our clinical trials. Contact us today to find out more.
What Our Clients say
This is a great way to make extra money and be involved in a research study that will help and benefit many people to come. I’ve really enjoyed myself with the program and with the staff.
"Thank you for your courtesy and kindness. I felt confident and comfortable. I would recommend the research study here. My coordinator was awesome and very caring."
Any stigma or hesitation about clinical research should be disregarded. A good learning program for research studies.
It's a good way to find out if there's some new drugs that can help people that have problems like mine and the people here are just wonderful to work with.
Volunteer for a Clinical Trial