Founded by Dr. Samir Arora in 2007, Centricity Research exists to make novel medicines accessible to our patients and deliver industry-best pharmaceutical data to our sponsors.
Centricity Research currently operates in two states with seven independent sites and has access to a patient database of more than 40,000 patients. We specialize in phase I-IV pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials in a variety of therapeutic areas. To date, we’ve conducted over 475 clinical trials with more than 55 pharmaceutical sponsors and have helped 29 drugs to become approved by the FDA and available for use. We’re proud of our excellent reputation in the industry and provide clean-quality data, excellent SOPs, and work with a dedicated team of caring research professionals who are CPR and IATA certified. Our facilities utilize a central IRB with rapid turnaround for regulatory, budgets, and contracts.
- Cardiovascular: Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Risk Factors
- Dermatology: Actinic Keratosis, Acne, Rosacea, Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Onychomycosis, Aesthetics, Devices
- Endocrinology: T2DM, T1DM, Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypercholesterolemia, Dyslipidemia, Device Trials
- Gastrointestinal: EoE, GERD, Opioid-Induced Constipation, IBS-C/D, NASH, NAFLD, and more
- Geriatrics: Variety of areas
- Immunology + Preventative Vaccines: Adults
- Nephrology: Anemia, CKD, Diabetes+Kidney Disease, Dialysis, IgAN, FSGS
- Neurology: Migraine, Headache
- Non-Cancer Pain: Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, DPN, and others
- Respiratory: COPD, Asthma, Device Trials
- Urology: Hypogonadism, Stress Urinary Incontinence, PE, OAB
- Women’s Health: Birth Control, Menopause, Vulvovaginal Atrophy, Devices, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Hot Flashes, Vaginitis, Osteoporosis, and more
- Others: Smoking Cessation/Tobacco Products, Diagnostic Tests, Devices, and more
Our Research Facilities
Centricity Research provides multi-therapeutic inpatient and outpatient clinical trials in a modern 18,000 square foot facility at our main Columbus, Ohio location. Our main site features a dedicated Vaccine Unit. Our three sister sites in Ohio offer clinical trials in Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Women’s Health; we specialize in Chronic Kidney Disease research at our Phoenix, Arizona location. All our facilities offer modern reception areas, private exam rooms, comfortable patient lounges, conference rooms, and free parking. Referring hospitals, x-ray facilities and endoscopy facilities are all nearby.
- Phase 1 Facility Capabilities in Columbus, OH
- Outpatient Facility Capabilities in Dublin, OH
- Women’s Health Outpatient Facility Capabilities in Columbus, OH
- Outpatient Facility Capabilities in Phoenix, AZ
- Pediatrics Outpatient Facility Capabilities in Westerville, OH
Dr. Samir Arora is Board Certified in Family Medicine as well as CPI certified. He has participated in clinical research for over fifteen years and serves as Chief Growth Officer.
- Dr. Ann Ansel, Dermatology
- Dr. Sarah Artman, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Ryan Barson, Pediatrics
- Dr. Kenneth Boren, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Jess DeMaria, Dermatology
- Dr. Kevin Donnelly, Dermatology
- Dr. Sridhar Guduri, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Jennifer Nash, Dermatology
- Dr. Mandeep M. Sahani, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Roy St. John, Internal Medicine
- Grazia Cannon, MSN CNP
- Sandra Gaiser, DNP, FNP
- Brittany Cleveland, FNP
- Sarah Wilcox, MSN, FNP
All clinical staff are CPR and IATA certified. The experience level of our research coordinators ranges from three to fifteen years, with an average of 10. We have:
- 50 full-time research staff
- 30 clinical research coordinators
- 10 research assistants, laboratory director, marketing manager, and 6 recruitment specialists
- Dedicated operations, regulatory, contracts, marketing, and budgets personnel
- Rachel Benz, Business Development Manager
- Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
We utilize CRIO, the industry’s leading eSource, CTMS, and eRegulatory software for clinical trial sites. CRIO is a holistic paperless platform for conducting clinical trials that reduces data errors, streamlines regulatory workflows, and accelerates timelines. Our database has access to more than 40,000 patients and is continuously growing. Our in-house marketing manager and a team of 3 recruiters take pride in enrolling quality volunteers at a rapid rate utilizing a wide variety of mediums including emerging technology, social media platforms, paid search and social advertising, TV and radio campaigns, community outreach, physician referrals, and friends & family referrals.
We have access to a volunteer database of more than 40,000 patients in areas such as:
- COPD/Asthma: 5000+/1700+
- Cholesterol: 4100+
- Dermatology: 4000+
- Diabetes: 4800+
- Gastrointestinal: 3500+
- Hypertension: 6600+
- Healthy: 8000+
- Migraine 2800+
- NASH: 1500+
- Non-Cancer Chronic Pain: 2750+
- Women’s Health: 4000+
Quality Assurance Department
- Standard operating procedures annually reviewed and updated.
- Internal auditing including tracking of error rates, query rates and interventions.
- Patient surveys given at end of visits.
- Monthly staff meetings to review studies and educational material.
- Male 55%
- Female 45%
- Peds/adolescents: 10%
- Adults 18-64: 60%
- Geriatrics 65+: 30%
- White/Caucasian: 47%
- African American: 38%
- Hispanic/Latino: 5%
- Other (Asian, Asian Indian, Alaska Native, etc): 10%
Partnerships & Affiliations
Centricity Research has developed partnerships with many physicians and their local practices to offer the highest level of commitment to patient care through clinical research.