What makes someone decide to participate in a clinical trial? Most clinical trial volunteers are motivated by a desire to help others who share their disease. Volunteers in our studies also receive free medical care and medicines and are provided monetary compensating for their time and travel. Please refer to each study’s page for detailed participant information.
Leading Clinical Research Facility in Phoenix, Arizona
We specialize in Chronic Kidney Disease research at our Phoenix, Arizona location and have recently expanded our capabilities to include multi-therapeutic outpatient clinical trials. Our facility offers a modern reception area, private exam rooms, comfortable patient lounge, conference room, and free parking. Referring hospitals, x-ray facilities and endoscopy facilities are all nearby.
View all currently enrolling trials to see if you qualify. Volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.
Enrolling Clinical Studies
- Anemia in Hemodialysis Clinical Trial
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease with IgA Nephropathy or Diabetes Study
- CKD with Cardiovascular Risk Factors Study
- CKD with Hypertension Study
- Diabetic Nephropathy Study
- FSGS and TR-MCD Study
- Hyperkalemia Study
- Hyperoxaluria (Kidney Stones) Study
- Pfizer Influenza (Flu) mRNA Vaccine Study
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine in Transplant Patients Study
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Study
- Primary Membranous Nephropathy Study
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccine Study
- Type 2 Diabetes with Chronic Kidney Disease Study
- Sanofi Quadrivalent Influenza (Flu) mRNA Vaccine Study
- Shingles Vaccine Study
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for a clinical research study. Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.