Enhanced Safety Measures
To our patients:
We continue to operate according to current Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and are taking all efforts to ensure that you, your families, and your communities are safe and protected during these unprecedented times.
- Employees and patients will wear surgical masks
- A social distancing policy will be enforced, including reducing the number of patients and staff allowed in the office
- For your safety, all surfaces, including door handles, seats, etc., will be disinfected multiple times per day
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, no touch receptacles for disposal, and surgical masks have been placed at entrances, waiting rooms, and patient rooms
- We now offer telephone or telemedicine video calls for some clinical trials
In short, we are doing everything possible to keep our patients safe, our clinics clean, and to remain open so we can continue our mission of enhancing lives through clinical research.
Samir Arora, M.D.
President and Medical Director