Our Dublin Outpatient Research Facility
Phase 1-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials
Aventiv Research provides outpatient clinical research trials in a modern 4,500 square foot facility located at 7293 Sawmill Road, Suite 150, Dublin, OH 43216. Our research center offers a comfortable reception area, private exam rooms, large community patient lounge, conference room, and free parking. A referring hospital, local labs and radiology facilities are all nearby.
Dublin Outpatient Facilities Overview:
- Phase 1-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials
- 4,500 square foot outpatient facility
- 7 private exam rooms
- Large community patient lounge with snacks and beverages
- Meal delivery available
- Private patient quiet room
- Wireless internet
- Conference room
- IATA and CLIA certification
- -80 degree freezer
- -20 degree freezer
- 2-8 degree refrigerator
- ABPM, Holters, Infusions, IVs, ECGs, Spirometry, Serial PKs, Photography
- Double locked, monitored drug room
- Scheduled drug storage available
- Annually calibrated equipment
- Dedicated lab area with ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- Temperature controlled via Checkpoint Continuous Monitoring System with alarms and back up Min-Max monitoring
- Dedicated monitoring rooms all with internet, printer and fax
- Locked, fire-resistant storage for archived materials
- Documentation of temperature logs taken daily of both freezer and refrigerator
- OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital is located 5 miles away
- Contracts with local labs and radiology facilities
View enrolling studies at our Dublin location.
Aventiv Research is IATA certified. The IATA (International Air Transport Association) has specific guidelines for handling and transportation of dangerous goods/hazardous substances. All personnel handling these substances require certification. Learn More About IATA Certification.
Aventiv Research Laboratories are CLIA certified. Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA). This program monitors all clinical laboratories for compliance to federal (42 Code of Federal Regulations Part 493 Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 – CLIA) and state requirements (Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3725 Plasmapheresis Centers) Learn More About CLIA certified.
Ready to Learn More?
If you are a sponsor interested in learning more about Aventiv Research and our phase 2-4 clinical study capabilities, please contact Rachel Flora at (614) 336-7880 x 2011 or [email protected]