Our Columbus Outpatient Research Facility
Phase 2-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials
Aventiv Research provides outpatient clinical research trials in a modern 10,000 square foot facility located at 99 North Brice Rd, Suite 260, Columbus, OH 43213. Our research center offers a comfortable reception area, private exam rooms, large community patient lounge, conference room, and free parking. A referring hospital, x-ray facility and endoscopy facility are all nearby.
Columbus Outpatient Facilities Overview:
- Phase 2-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials
- 10,000 square foot outpatient facility
- 12 private exam rooms
- Large community patient lounge with snacks and beverages
- Meal delivery available
- Private patient quiet room
- Wireless internet
- Conference room
- IATA and CLIA certification
- -80 degree freezer
- -20 degree freezer
- ABPM, Holters, Infusions, IVs, ECGs, Spirometry, Serial PKs
- Double locked, monitored drug room all with internet, printer and fax acces
- Annually calibrated equipment
- Dedicated lab area with ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- Temperature controlled via Checkpoint Continuous Monitoring System with alarms
- Dedicated monitoring rooms
- Locked, fire-resistant storage for archived materials
- Documentation of temperature logs taken daily of both freezer and refrigerator
- Mount Carmel East Hospital is located 1 mile away
- Contract with local labs and radiology facilities
Aventiv Research is IATA certified. The IATA (International Air Transport Association) has specific guidelines for handling and transportation of dangerous goods/hazardous substances. All personnel handling these substances require certification. Learn More About IATA Certification.
Aventiv Research Laboratories are CLIA certified. Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA). This program monitors all clinical laboratories for compliance to federal (42 Code of Federal Regulations Part 493 Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 – CLIA) and state requirements (Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3725 Plasmapheresis Centers) Learn More About CLIA certified.
Ready to Learn More?
If you are a sponsor interested in learning more about Aventiv Research and our phase 2-4 clinical study capabilities, please contact Rachel Flora at (614) 336-7880 x 2011 or [email protected]