Platysma Prominence (Vertical Neck Bands) Study
Platysma Prominence Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in a platysma prominence (vertical neck bands) study at our Dublin, Ohio location. The platysma is a muscle consisting of two sheets, extending from your upper chest, upward along the left and right sides of the neck, and onto both sides of your lower face. It works with other muscles of the face to show emotion and create facial expressions such as fear and surprise. Over time, with age and repeated use of the muscle, the muscle may become visible even with limited activity, such as speaking or smiling.
Platysma Prominence Study
The primary objective of this clinical trial is to collect information on the safety and efficacy of an investigational drug, compared to placebo, in reducing the visual effects of Platysma Prominence (vertical neck bands). You may be eligible to participate if:
- You are at least 18 years of age, in general good health, and have moderate to severe platysma prominence
- You have no history of dermatological disease in the lower face, neck, or décolletage area
- You have no abnormal variations and abnormal anatomical features in the lower face, neck, or décolletage area
- You have no tattoos that obscure the target area of treatment
- You have NOT used any Botulinum toxin in facial areas in the past 4 months
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our platysma prominence (vertical neck bands) clinical research study. Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.