Pediatric Migraine Clinical Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in a pediatric migraine study at our Columbus, Ohio location.
Pediatric Migraine Clinical Trial
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of an investigational drug for the acute treatment of migraine in children and adolescents. We are currently seeking participants 6 – 17 years of age with:
- A diagnosis of migraine with or without aura
- Migraines typically lasting between 3 and 72 hours if untreated or
- unsuccessfully treated migraine episodes are separated by at least 48 hours
- A history of 1 to 14 migraine attacks per month with moderate to severe headache
- Current or past use of at least 1 oral over-the-counter medication (or prescription medication) for the acute treatment of migraine
Participants must have the informed consent of parent(s) or legal guardian.
As a part of our ongoing commitment to protect your health and safety, we’re practicing enhanced safety measures at our clinical research sites.
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our pediatric migraine clinical research study. Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.