Osteoarthritis Knee Pain Study
Osteoarthritis Knee Pain Trials in Columbus
Centricity Research is currently participating in an osteoarthritis pain study at our Columbus, Ohio location. Most people think of osteoarthritis (OA) when considering arthritis, as it is the most commonly occurring. OA is a progressive degenerative disease characterized by the breakdown of cartilage in the areas where bones meet or joints. This breakdown causes stiffness, pain, and loss of movement in the joint where the bones rub against each other.
Osteoarthritis Knee Pain Clinical Trial
The objective of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness of an investigational spray for the relief of pain for osteoarthritis knee pain in adults. You maybe be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are at least 35 to 85 years of age
- Have pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee (for more than 2 years)
- Experience pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee
- Experience moderate to severe stiffness in your knee which affects your physical ability
- Experience knee pain daily while standing, walking, or while in motion
- Are willing to discontinue all pain medications you are using for knee pain, except rescue medication, until the follow-up period
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our osteoarthritis clinical research study. Qualified volunteers will be compensated for time and travel.