Open-Label Episodic Migraine Study
Open-Label Episodic Migraine Trials in Columbus
Centricity Research is currently participating in an open-label episodic migraine study at our Dublin, Ohio location. Rimegepant is an FDA-approved drug for the treatment of acute treatment in adults with migraine and for preventive treatment in adults with episodic migraine. This study is being conducted to further evaluate the long-term safety and tolerability of a more frequent daily dosing regimen of Rimegepant as experimental prevention of episodic migraine in adults.
Moderate to Acute Migraine Clinical Trial
The objective of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of an investigational drug taken daily for episodic migraine prevention during the open-label treatment phase. You maybe be eligible to participate in this study if:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have at least a 1-year history of migraines (with or without aura) AND have
- migraine onset before the age of 50
- migraine attacks, on average, lasting 4-72 hours if untreated
- 4-14 attacks of moderate or severe intensity
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our open-label episodic migraine clinical research study. Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.