Sanofi Quadrivalent Influenza (Flu) mRNA Vaccine Study
Sanofi Quadrivalent Influenza (Flu) mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trial in Columbus, Ohio and Phoenix Arizona
Centricity Research is currently participating in an investigational Influenza (flu) mRNA vaccine study at our Columbus, Ohio and Phoenix, Arizona locations. Every year influenza, commonly known as the flu, takes many lives and makes millions of people generally miserable. You can join the fight against influenza by volunteering for a flu vaccine clinical trial. Each year medical researchers develop a flu vaccine to protect millions from becoming ill.
Quadrivalent Influenza (Flu) mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trials
The objective of this study is to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of an investigational Quadrivalent influenza (flu) mRNA vaccine on adults 18 years of age and older.
We are specifically looking for volunteers who:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are healthy participants who are determined so by medical history and physical examination for inclusion in the study
- Have not had any vaccine in the 4 weeks or plan to receive any vaccine in the 4 weeks following the study
- Have not had a vaccination against influenza in the previous 6 months
- Have not had any mRNA vaccine/product in the previous 2 months
As a part of our ongoing commitment to protect your health and safety, we’re practicing enhanced safety measures at our clinical research sites.
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our quadrivalent influenza (flu) mRNA vaccine clinical research study. Qualified volunteers will be compensated for time and travel.