Moderate to Acute Migraine
Migraine Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in a moderate to acute migraine study at our Columbus, Ohio location. Researchers believe that migraines may be caused by a central nervous system disorder, irregularities with blood vessels in the brain, chemical abnormalities, or genetics. Clinical studies are an important step to understanding the cause and finding a solution to prevent migraines.
Moderate to Acute Migraine Clinical Trial
The objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of an investigational drug for active migraine in adults. You maybe be eligible to participate in this study if:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have at least a 1-year history of migraines (with or without aura) AND
- migraine onset before the age of 50
- migraine frequency of 2 to 8 attaches of moderate or severe intensity
- fewer than 15 days with headaches per month
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our Migraine clinical research study. *Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.