Low Testosterone Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in a low testosterone study at our Columbus, Ohio location. Hypogonadism (Low-T) is characterized by a decline in testosterone and subsequently, a decline in sex drive. Low-T can be caused by many factors, including age, other health problems like diabetes, obesity, or high blood pressure, and genetic conditions. Clinical trials are a necessary part of finding treatment for Low-T.
Low Testosterone Study
The primary objective of this study is to compare the effect of testosterone replacement therapy and placebo in symptomatic hypogonadal men with increased risk for cardiovascular disease. You may be eligible to participate if:
- You are male, and between 45 and 80 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with or have the presence of at least one symptom of low testosterone such as:
- decreased sex drive
- decrease in spontaneous/morning erections
- a significant decrease in energy
- Have pre-existing cardiovascular disease
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our Hypertension clinical research study. *Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.