Birth Control Study
Contraceptive Trials at Aventiv Research Women’s Health
Aventiv Research is currently enrolling participants for a birth control study at our Women’s Health location in Columbus, Ohio.
Birth Control Pill Study
The primary objective of this study is to test how well an investigational birth control pill works to prevent pregnancy and which side effects it causes. You may qualify for this study if:
- You are female between the ages of 13-45 years old
- Are sexually active, postmenarcheal and premenopausal, and at risk of pregnancy
- You have never used hormonal contraceptives before, or
- You have used hormonal contraceptives in the past, but have had a hormonal contraceptive-free period before joining the study and a full menstrual cycle during the drug-free period, or
- You directly switch from another hormonal contraceptive (switchers).
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our contraceptive clinical research study. *Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.