AstraZeneca COVID-19 TACKLE Treatment Study
COVID-19 Treatment Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in an investigational COVID-19 treatment study at our Columbus, Ohio location. We are currently enrolling adults who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three days.
AstraZeneca COVID-19 TACKLE Study
The primary objective of this clinical trial is to estimate the efficacy of an investigational drug compared to placebo for the treatment of COVID-19 in adults with mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19. You may be eligible to participate if you meet the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- Have a laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, as determined by a antigen or nucleic acid test collected no more than 3 days before starting the trial
- You are currently not hospitalized
- You have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Subjective fever or feeling feverish
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing at rest or with activity
- Sore throat
- Body pain or muscle pain/aches
- Nasal obstruction or congestion
- Nasal discharge
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- New onset confusion (only for participants at least 60 years old)
- Appetite loss or decreased food intake (only for participants at least 60 years old)
- Increased supplemental oxygen requirement (only for participants on baseline supplemental oxygen)
As a part of our ongoing commitment to protect your health and safety, we’re practicing enhanced safety measures at our clinical research sites.
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our AstraZeneca COVID-19 Tackle treatment study. *Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.