Acute Migraine Study
Migraine Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in the SUMMIT acute migraine study at our Dublin and Columbus Ohio locations. Researchers believe that migraines may be caused by a central nervous system disorder, irregularities with blood vessels in the brain, chemical abnormalities, or genetics. Clinical studies are an important step to understanding the cause and finding a solution to prevent migraines.
SUMMIT Acute Migraine Clinical Trial
The objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of an investigational drug for active migraine in adults. You maybe be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 18 to 65 years of age
- Have experienced migraines for 1 year or more, with or without aura, starting before age 50
- Have had migraines with moderate or severe pain on 2-8 days per month in each of the last 3 months
- Have migraine attacks that, on average, last 4-72 hours if untreated
- Have individual migraine attacks separated by at least 2 days of no headache pain
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our migraine clinical research study. Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.