Acute Migraine Study
Migraine Trials in Columbus
Aventiv Research is currently participating in the RELIEF acute migraine study at our Columbus, Ohio location. Researchers believe that migraines may be caused by a central nervous system disorder, irregularities with blood vessels in the brain, chemical abnormalities, or genetics. Clinical studies are an important step to understanding the cause and finding a solution to prevent migraines.
RELIEF Acute Migraine Clinical Trial
The objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of an investigational drug for active migraine in adults. You maybe be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 18 to 75 years of age
- Have experienced migraines for 1 year or more, starting before age 50
- Have had migraines on 4-15 days per month in each of the last 3 months
- Have migraines that, if left untreated:
- Cause headache pain of moderate to severe intensity as well as symptoms such as nausea, light sensitivity, or sound sensitivity
- Last between 4 and 72 hours
Ready to Volunteer?
Volunteer today to see if you qualify for our Migraine clinical research study. *Qualified volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.