About Aventiv Research
Aventiv Research is an independent, multi-therapeutic inpatient and outpatient clinical research center operating in two states with seven research sites. We specialize in phase 1-4 pharmaceutical, device, and diagnostic clinical trials in a variety of therapeutic areas.
Founded in 2007 by Dr. Samir Arora, a proven leader with more than 15 years of clinical research experience, we have conducted over 475 clinical trials with more than 55 pharmaceutical sponsors and have helped 23 drugs to become approved by the FDA and available for use.
Aventiv Research has an extensive quality assurance program in place to ensure that the quality of both patients and the data we produce surpasses industry standards. We have passed many sponsor audits with no findings and pride ourselves on the work that we produce.
Aventiv Research exists to make novel medicines accessible to our patients and deliver industry-best pharmaceutical data to our sponsors. Our mission is to enrich the lives of both our team members and patients by putting medical research to work.
Our Core Values
Built on the core values of dedication, integrity, resourcefulness, and professionalism, Aventiv Research embraces a visionary, entrepreneurial spirit that compels our ambassadors to blaze new trails with proprietary systems and processes.
We have a staff of dedicated principal and sub-investigators and more than 20 research coordinators with a combined average of over 10 years research experience as well as many being CCRC certified and serving on our local ACRP board. Aventiv Research employs a full time marketing manager, 5 full time recruitment coordinators, 8 research assistants/data specialists and has a quality assurance program. Read our staff bios.
Aventiv Research has developed partnerships with many physicians and their local practices. Our therapeutic specialties include:
- Cardiovascular: Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Risk Factors
- Dermatology: Actinic Keratosis, Acne, Rosacea, Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Onychomycosis, Aesthetics, Devices
- Endocrinology: T2DM, T1DM, Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypercholesterolemia, Dyslipidemia, Device Trials
- Gastrointestinal: EoE, GERD, Opioid-Induced Constipation, IBS-C/D, NASH, NAFLD, and more
- Geriatrics: Variety of areas
- Immunology + Preventative Vaccines: Adults
- Nephrology: Anemia, CKD, Diabetes+Kidney Disease, Dialysis, IgAN, FSGS
- Neurology: Migraine, Headache
- Non-Cancer Pain: Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, DPN, and others
- Respiratory: COPD, Asthma, Device Trials
- Urology: Hypogonadism, Stress Urinary Incontinence, PE, OAB
- Women’s Health: Birth Control, Menopause, Vulvovaginal Atrophy, Devices, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Hot Flashes, Vaginitis, Osteoporosis, and more
- Others: Smoking Cessation/Tobacco Products, Diagnostic Tests, Devices, and more
Clinical Trial Volunteer
What makes someone decide to participate in a clinical trial? Most clinical trial volunteers are motivated by a desire to help others who share their disease. Others are hoping to receive a new and more effective treatment than what is currently available. Volunteers often share that they value the extra time our medical staff and nurses spend with them providing medical care and education about their condition and the efficiency and short waiting times in our office. Volunteers in our studies also receive free medical care and medicines and are provided monetary compensating for their time and travel.
Ready to Volunteer?
View all currently enrolling trials to see if you qualify. Volunteers may be compensated for time and travel.